" I can never tell when death is coming near ... Maybe today, tomorrow, or this very moment. And the reflection of every hours spent with you is like a slow motion movie, rolling on and on ... with me and you as the main actor."
" Could you tell, how many times I've said 'I Love You' ... ? Could you tell, how many times I've cried ? Could you count how many nights we've spent together ? And could you see how much It means to me ?"
" I'm not asking in return ... I'm not giving in for granted ... I won't live forever ... I just cherish every moment."
" And if tomorrow never comes ... And if I can't see you again in the morning, at least I have my memories within me. To live and die ... eventually."
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar