Selasa, 06 Desember 2011

.. My Beloved Ones ..


Putu Ayodya Putra Naraveda... born on June 30th 2006 with 2.5kg and 48cm only... in Wangaya Public Hospital, came in Caesar surgery after having 8 hours opening without contractions. The name... was my eternal prayer. It means the first son born in holly and great knowledge.

My son...

Grew with divorced parents... he became a quiet boy, distinct to others, and hard to communicate with new people. My deepest regret, that I have to loose my precious moments with him during his periods of development. We meet once a week, to play and eat outside... Each time we met, how I amazed for he has become more handsome and mature than his age. Nara aware about his parents condition, that we have separated... and didn't get along with each other. He try to avoid conversation about me and his dad... though I notice how he look to other kids playing with both parents happily... how he envy them, and sad.

He always try to impress me with new things he learned from school.

" Mommy, I can pronounce 1-10 in Japanese language..!"
" Mommy, listen... I start to learn how to swim...! We have extracurricular in school!"

Each week with different stories.

He likes to play games in PlayStation 2... from the age of 3. He loves to watch Wayang Cenkblonk, rather unusual for kids to watch such heavy Puppet Show with Balinese traditional language, and amazingly he could remember all the play, all scenes, even their dialogues. He will keep quiet in the corner, and be the observer of everything.

As parents, ... as a mom who couldn't live with her son, there are times I want to spoil him with everything I could, with everything I have. But wisely he refused. Like the other day when we were in Mc Donalds to eat, I said, " Nara, do you want to eat Ice Cream? Lets go eat nice sweet Ice Cream!" Most kids are crazy with Ice Cream. But Nara politely said, " No Mommy, thank you. Ice Cream will get me cough. I'm good with chicken and rice, and a bottle of Aqua." -- And one day we were in a clothing shop, as I wish to buy him new cloths or new bag, I asked him what he wants... which cloths that he likes. But then he said, " Mommy, I don't need new cloths... but my swim wear is a little bit tight." -- That's my Nara. He only ask what he needs. And I couldn't be more proud of...

Knowing this... should you read this blog one day, son...

Mommy loves you... always loves you.

***

2 komentar:

  1. everyone would gave everything to his/her son to make him happy. send my regard to your son

    BalasHapus
  2. very well written. i can feel how much you love your son. keep it up! and God bless you both.

    BalasHapus